Looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join our well established, hospital employed General Neurology outpatient practice. 24/7 neurohospitalist coverage for inpatient units. Telemedicine for acute stroke. Practice includes 1 Neurologists, 2 Neurohospitalist, and 2 advance practitioners. Ideal candidate would be a team player devoted to patient centered care, work well with team/staff and have the desire to build service line.
About the practice:
- No call
- New outpatient clinic located on the main campus of the hospital
- 20-25 patients/day to start. Can see many more if desired
- Nicolet / Viasys / Carefusion digital EEG Machines approximately 800-1000 tests per year
- Nicolet / Viasys EMG Machine over 300 per year
- Ambulatory EEG available
- Competitive salary along with outstanding bonus incentives
- Up to $100,000 sign on bonus
- $25,000 Residency Stipend
- $200,000 Medical school loan repayment
- $10,000 relocation allowance
- $5,000 CME allowance
- Annual performance and production bonuses up to 30% of base salary
- As well as excellent retirement and benefit packages.
We are a 248-bed regional medical center located in the beautiful valley of southern Ohio. The city of Portsmouth is a family-oriented community with a progressive school system, a local university, and a young physician population, which makes this an excellent place to practice and raise a family. Portsmouth is two hours south of Columbus and east of Cincinnati, with easy access to major metropolitan areas in the tri-state region.