Job Description & Requirements
Ophthalmology Physician in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Monday - Friday 8-5 Pay Rate: $325000.00 - 350000.00
An established practice in Massachusetts is seeking a qualified Ophthalmologist for a hospital-employed role.
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential plus sign-on and relocation bonuses
- Lucrative benefits and 6 plus weeks of time off
- Replace a retiring physician, allowing for immediate patient volume
- 1:5 call schedule—shared with community ophthalmologists
- Full-service optical shop
- Blocked OR time
Located in proximity to Worcester, our town offers an ideal quality of life to families and individuals alike. With a close-knit community and charming, welcoming neighborhoods throughout the town, you’ll feel right at home as soon as you arrive.
- An old-fashioned Main Street and a remarkable downtown area filled with unique shops and restaurants as well as events and activities throughout the year
- A variety of parks and hiking trails—enjoy an abundance of outdoor recreation.
- Convenient access to Worcester, Boston, Providence, and Hartford
- Medscape ranks Massachusetts #9 in Best Places to Practice
2021 NoAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmology, Eye, Eye Care, Eye Injury, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md