Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician in South Dakota
We are seeking a Board-Eligible or Board-Certified Neurologist to join a large health system. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Neurology team which offers APP (Advanced Practice Providers) support and collaboration.Opportunity Highlights
- Grow with an Established Team of Experienced Neurologists
- Backing of a Large, Reputable Health System
- Opportunity to Sub-Specialize in the Future
- Teaching Opportunities Available
- Guaranteed Base + Performance Incentives (High Earning Potential $400K+)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Paid Malpractice with Tail Coverage, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, etc.)
- Additional Incentives include:
- $35K Sign-On Bonus
- $15K Relocation Assistance
- CME Stipend
Rapid City is the second largest city in South Dakota. Known as the “Gateway to the Black Hills” and the “City of Presidents” due to its proximity to Mt. Rushmore. It is a city in which culture and adventure seekers will feel right at home.
Rapid City lies east of the Black Hills National Forest in western South Dakota. Hikers will want to experience the beauty of Black Hills firsthand. The mountain range offers a drove of hiking, camping and mountain biking opportunities. In addition to the famous monument, Black Hills boasts an impressive array of attractions, including Jewel Cave National Monument and Harney Peak.
In town, Rapid City offers a diverse array of eateries, galleries, boutiques, and nightlife options.
- No State Income Taxes
- Affordable – Low Cost of Living
- Abundance of Outdoor Recreation
- Clean, Safe, Family-Friendly Community
- International Airport
- Amusement Parks, Museums, Wildlife Attractions, Waterparks, Caves, Indoor & Outdoor Theatres
- Plethora of National and State Parks, Monuments, Memorials and Scenic Byways
- Major Universities Nearby, NCAA Division I & II College Sports Teams
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of South Dakota and must be Board Eligible or Certified in General Neurology
- Medical Degree Required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md