Job Description & Requirements
Dermatologist in Louisiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $385000.00 - 1000000.00
Our practice in a remarkable Louisiana community is looking for a board-certified dermatologist to join our organization. This is a wonderful opportunity to practice general dermatology with cosmetics while working on a team with six other dermatologists.
- Option for a four-day workweek, allowing you to enjoy a healthy work-life balance
- Two-year partnership track opportunity
- Provide on-site UVA/UVB light therapy
- On-site Pathology Lab
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
Nestled in the northwest corner of the state, our practice is part of a diverse family-friendly community in Louisiana full of rich culture and Southern charm and hospitality. Our welcoming neighborhoods and close-knit community will allow you to feel at home as soon as you arrive.
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 16% lower than the national average
- We boast exceptional public and private school options, including the #1 best public elementary and middle schools in the state, as well as local colleges and universities and a local medical school
- Experience exciting events and activities throughout the year along the beautiful riverwalk
- Enjoy convenient access to Dallas, Houston, and New Orleans and their many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, live entertainment, international airports, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Louisiana in the top 20 in Best States for Affordability
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Louisiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Dermatology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md