Job Description & Requirements
Dermatology Physician in Texas
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider the opportunity to join a premier practice near Austin, Texas. Candidates who are board-certified or board-eligible in dermatology are encouraged to apply for this position.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information — Live in Austin, Texas!
- Work in a growing organization offering world-class, full-spectrum dermatology care
- Practice with an engaging culture and wonderful support from multiple medical assistants and tenured peers who are at the top of their fields
- Providers enjoy tremendous autonomy
- Opportunity to practice all aspects of your skillset
- Excellent facilities with state-of-the-art equipment and technologies
- Ability to perform cosmetic procedures, if desired
- Four-day workweek with no weekends required
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance + CME stipend
Known for its eclectic live-music scene and its many parks and lakes, Austin, Texas, is the perfect place to call home. With a vibrant culture, incredible cuisine options, and stunning surroundings, this capital city has something for everyone.
About the Company
- Ranked by Business Insider as the #1 place to live in America
- No state income tax in Texas
- One of the strongest economies in the country
- Warm weather year-round and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Five-star shopping, dining, arts and entertainment, and an international airport
- An incredibly family-friendly city with some of the top public and private schools in the state
- An array of metropolitan amenities
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md