Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Nevada
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $210000.00 - 300000.00
A reputable health system committed to providing exceptional, personalized care is seeking a board-certified family medicine physician to join its team. The incoming provider will have the option to choose between two different models of care—a focus on senior care or working in traditional primary care clinics.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information — Live and work in Vegas!
- $300,000 income potential
- Organization ranked in the top 5 of U.S. health systems for quality, cost, and innovation
- Opportunity for a 4-day workweek (contingent upon site location)
- Lead a team of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members, and others who support providers and all work in sync to keep patients healthy
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Comprehensive benefits available
One of the most exciting cities in the nation, Las Vegas is a lively place with something for everyone. Whether you’re seeking top-notch dining and shopping, thrilling entertainment, family-friendly activities, or an outdoor adventure, this sought-after city has it all.
About the Company
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Affordable housing options in wonderful suburban areas and family-friendly neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private school options as well as local universities
- Ideal weather and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Professional sports—the city hosts a local NHL team and now the NFL’s newly relocated Raiders
- Access to regional and international airports as well as to Los Angeles and San Diego
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine