Job Description & Requirements
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in New York
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $600000.00 - 800000.00
An established organization with locations throughout the Northeast is seeking a qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while living and working in a beautiful region of New York.
- Bread and butter oral surgery cases averaging 120 surgeries/month
- Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–4 p.m. position
- No nights or weekends required
- Minimal/light call
- Step into a full patient panel
- Supported by 3-4 experienced dental assistant
- Potential to earn $800,000+ annually
Located along the Hudson River, this inviting city is centrally located between New York City and Boston and offers a wonderful place to call home. Living in a
close-knit community with plenty of big-city amenities, you’ll have access to all you need and more.
About the Company
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- Four distinct seasons, pristine parks, and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Plenty of family-friendly events and activities throughout the year
- Incredible shopping and dining options
- Exciting downtown area filled with historical and cultural attractions
- Local International airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds