Job Description & Requirements
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Physician in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 1200000.00
A thriving practice near a major Midwest metro is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible oral and maxillofacial surgeon to join its team.Opportunity Highlights
- Option for partnership track or purchase
- Bread and Butter Oral Surgery - option to do trauma
- Enjoy a remarkable quality of life in a beautiful community
- Current partners earning 800,000 - 1.3 million
Located just outside of Indianapolis, our practice is part of a charming college town in a beautiful region of Indiana. Surrounded by breathtaking hills, forests, and lakes, you’ll feel right at home in our welcoming community.
- A cost of living nearly 10% lower than the national average
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as a local university
- Join in the local school spirit by attending collegiate sporting events
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, golfing, and kayaking
- Convenient access to Indianapolis’ many amenities, including live entertainment, an international airport, and professional sporting events
- Live in Indianapolis or a Big Ten college town
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board eligible or certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds