Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Missouri
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 260000.00
This unique combination of world-class medicine, deep local roots, and rich history is a fantastic opportunity to build your practice in a budding community within an extremely physician-friendly organization.The Opportunity
About the Organization
- Outpatient-only with light call coverage
- Regular office hours: Monday–Friday
- Average daily volume: 20–25 patients
- Expectation of 36 patient-facing hours and 4 administrative hours per week
- Starting compensation of $250,000 with a two-year guarantee
- Ability to earn additional compensation with newborn rounding, mid-level oversight, and weekend clinic coverage
- Increased wRVU compensation for the rural location
- Customized incentive package may include sign-on bonus, retention bonus, relocation assistance, training stipend, or student loan assistance
Join one of the largest nonprofit health care integrated delivery organizations in the country, serving the residents of the Greater St. Louis, Southern Illinois, and Mid-Missouri regions. Through leadership, education, innovation, and excellence in medicine, they are committed to improving the health and well-being of all people—including charity and unreimbursed care for their communities.
Recognized for Patient Satisfaction, Nursing Quality, Service Line Excellence, Safety and Quality, and Top Physicians, this renowned organization’s #1 goal is to make the world’s best medicine better. To do that, they arm their staff with tools and resources that support them personally, professionally, and financially—because they believe the world’s best medicine really begins with you.About the Area
Just one hour west of St. Louis at the Ozark mountain’s edge, Sullivan offers the business, cultural, and recreational amenities of a major urban center while balancing the lifestyle and aesthetics of rural living. Live where many of the state’s outdoor enthusiasts frequent.
- Recognized as one of the greatest sports cities with world champion St. Louis Cardinals, Stanley Cup-winning St. Louis Blues, and a professional soccer team in a new stadium debuting in 2023
- Unique family-friendly attractions — explore the Science Center, visit the Magic House, City Museum, or Aquarium, or spend the day at Forest Park, skating, boating, or feeding baby animals at the Zoo
- Center for Cultural Entertainment — home of the St. Louis Symphony, the St. Louis Zoo, and the St. Louis Art Museum, along with the Missouri History Museum
- Nature at its finest — the state’s best hiking and camping, and crisp spring-fed streams offering pristine canoeing
Call today to learn more about this opportunity in an affordable Midwest city.
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine