Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Missouri
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $260000.00 - 260000.00
The #1 healthcare employer in Missouri is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible family or internal medicine physician to join the medical staff at their brand-new, outpatient-only clinic located in a beautiful suburb in south St. Louis County.
The clinic anticipates having a staff of 2-3 primary care physicians and 2-3 advanced practice providers with a plan to include rotating sub-specialty support through the clinic.The Practice Opportunity:
Office Hours/Schedule/Clinic Details:
- Newly renovated clinic with new equipment
- 100% outpatient only practice
- Ideal patient volume will be 18-22+ patients per day
- In-patients will be seen by the excellent hospitalist team
- Family medicine physicians can see pediatrics to geriatrics, and internal medicine physicians can see adults only
- Light call schedule with nurse triage available
- Strong administrative support
- Ability to earn productivity compensation plus quality incentives
- Outstanding benefits including retirement options
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- FTE is 36 patient-facing hours and 4 administrative hours per week
- Clinic has 6 offices and 14 exam rooms with 2 exam rooms dedicated
- IT is in each exam room and in each office with Epic EMR
- Physician will also receive a laptop
- Ability to do EKG’s and lab draw’s on site
- Certified nurse-midwife in the clinic 3-4 days per week
- General surgeon rotation in the clinic
About the Organization
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Ability to obtain a Missouri state license
- Residents and/or experienced physicians will be considered
- Previous practice experience is preferred for our initial physician
Join one of the largest nonprofit health care integrated delivery organizations in the country, serving the residents of the greater St. Louis, southern Illinois, and mid-Missouri regions. Through leadership, education, innovation, and excellence in medicine, they are committed to improving the health and well-being of all people—including charity and unreimbursed care for their communities.
Recognized for patient satisfaction, nursing quality, service line excellence, safety and quality, and top physicians, this renowned organization’s #1 goal is to make the world’s best medicine better. To do that, they arm their staff with tools and resources that support them personally, professionally, and financially—because they believe the world’s best medicine really begins with you.About the City
- Live and work in a bedroom community of the St. Louis metro area, offering affordable living and access to world-class sports, cultural venues, and family-friendly attractions.
- Recognized as one of the greatest sports cities with world champion St. Louis Cardinals, Stanley Cup-winning St. Louis Blues, and a professional soccer team in a new stadium debuting in 2023
- Unique family-friendly attractions — explore the Science Center, visit the Magic House, City Museum, or Aquarium, or spend the day at Forest Park, skating, boating, or feeding baby animals at the zoo
- Center for cultural entertainment—home of the St. Louis Symphony, the St. Louis Zoo, and the St. Louis Art Museum, along with the Missouri History Museum
- A dining scene worthy of a national spotlight with James Beard renowned chefs offering luxurious international cuisine that’s elegant but not stuffy
Call me to learn more about this opportunity in an affordable Midwest city.
???????#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine