Job Description & Requirements
Hematology-Oncology Physician in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $410000.00 - 485000.00
A healthcare services pioneer seeks a board-certified or board-eligible hematologist-oncologist for an incredible opportunity in Central Pennsylvania. Often recognized nationally for its commitment to patient care, medical education, research, and community, this is a place where you can embrace innovation and your sense of adventure.
The position is also available in Pottsville, Selinsgrove, and Wilkes-Barre/Danville, PennsylvaniaOpportunity Highlights
Community Information—Live and Work in Central Pennsylvania
- Receive a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with continuous, ongoing salary
- Comprehensive benefits package to include generous time off, retirement with matching funds, and paid malpractice
- Enjoy outstanding work-life balance and superb quality of life
- Practice with a very collegial group where your voice is heard
- Participate regularly in tumor boards and enjoy significant access to clinical trials
- Live and work just two hours from major metros New York City and Philadelphia
Enjoy fresh air, short commutes, a lower cost of living, and tight-knit communities while taking advantage of what surrounding metros—New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.— have to offer.
About the Company
- Excellent public and private schools with honors programs and a full range of sports and extracurricular activities
- Safe and affordable communities to live and raise a family
- Several universities with graduate-level programs within short drives
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities with fantastic state parks throughout the region
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md