Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician in Missouri
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 230000.00
A large, established primary care group in St. Louis is seeking a Primary Care Physician/Traditionalist who is board-certified or board-eligible in internal or family medicine. As a traditionalist doing both inpatient and outpatient duties, you’ll join an organization with longevity in the community. This fantastic opportunity has high-earning potential, mentorship availability, and easy access to robust subspecialty support on the Missouri Baptist Medical Center Campus.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information—Live and work in the St. Louis metro area!
- Income guarantee for two years
- Large, established group with roots in the community
- Shared weekend call of 1:6
- Treat between 17 and 20 patients per day in the clinic
- Great work-life balance
An affluent metro community, St. Louis is the most diverse, vibrant, and culturally and architecturally rich city in the region. With exciting events and activities throughout the year, residents never run out of things to do.
- A large city with a cost of living nearly 19% lower than the national average
- Some of the top public schools in the state as well as exceptional private schools and nationally recognized universities
- Enjoy Forest Park, a sprawling outside venue that’s much larger than NY’s Central Park
- Go to exciting MLB and NHL games in a sports-minded downtown
- Experience exciting nightlife and varied cuisine across the city
- Thriving music and theater scene, including the famous Fox Theatre
- Convenient access to year-round getaways with a major international airport
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md