Job Description & Requirements
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 1100000.00
A prominent oral surgery practice in Fort Wayne Indiana is seeking a new associate with a partnership track available if desired. Be part of a well-oiled machine with unparalleled support staff. The surgeon from day 1 will be paired with an RN and 2 surgical assistants in the clinic. RN’s in our practice are ACLS/PALS certified and provide invaluable support throughout the day including monitoring patients as part of our sedation team model, starting IV’s, administering medications, and communicating with outside healthcare offices. Our practice has a talented nurse practitioner on staff who among her many roles assists with OR cases, rounds at the hospital, and can provide support to our surgeons with her diagnosing and treating abilities. Additionally, there are dedicated departments to manage surgery scheduling, human resources, insurance, transcription, and collections. Our exceptional support staff allows our surgeons to provide a high level of focus on operating and caring for our patients.
The new associate will be busy from day 1. Our practice is established and respected throughout the region. Our scope is broad but deeply rooted in dentoalveolar and implant surgery. We have a strong referral base and are considered leaders in the area for providing full-arch immediate-load implant restorations “All on 4”. Our interests also include orthognathic surgery, treatment of benign and malignant pathology, and full-scope facial cosmetic surgery.
Be part of a team that is focused on providing the best quality care. We are a tight-knit family and we are looking for someone special to join us as we continue to move forward.Additional Highlights:
- Immediate opportunities to interact with the areas top dentists in one of our study clubs focused on multidisciplinary treatment planning.
- High-end office buildings with modern equipment including cone-beam CT’s and digital scanners
- Special interests in CAD/CAM technology in diagnosis and treatment planning and complex implant cases utilizing advanced grafting techniques and zygomatic implants
- Starting base salary at 400k
- 40k Sign-on Bonus
- Residency Stipend for residents and fellows
An inviting Midwest metropolitan area, this family-friendly community offers the many perks of big-city living without the traffic, crime, and additional hassles of most major cities. With neighbors who are more like family and ample amenities, you’ll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + ranked #12 in “Best Cities to Buy a House in America” (Niche)
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Plenty of outdoor activities at the many parks and along gorgeous local rivers
- Access to a local international airport—enjoy ease of travel
- Within driving distance to multiple major metros, including Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Chicago
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for dental licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds