Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $240000.00 - 260000.00
An established organization serving as a contractor for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs is seeking a board-certified family medicine or internal medicine physician with at least two years of experience for an outpatient position. This opportunity offers the ability to work within a private organization committed to providing exceptional care and a world-class patient experience to all of the veterans it serves.
Requirements: Board certification, minimum of 2 years of experience, and chronic disease management experienceOpportunity Highlights
- See an average of 15 patients per day
- Individual team consists of an RN, LPN, and administrative assistant
- No procedures performed in clinic
- Women’s health and mental health services on-site
- Strong financial backing and administrative support
- The clinic holds the Joint Commission blanket accreditation for ambulatory care
- State-of-the-art clinic with access to specialty services as needed through the Salem VA Medical Center
- Utilization of the patient-aligned care team (PACT) approach—each veteran works in collaboration with health care professionals to plan for the whole-person care + lifelong health and wellness
- Competitive benefits package that includes 3 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of personal time, and 401(k) with employer match
Full of diversity, opportunity, and engaging events throughout the year, the Pittsburgh metro area is an ideal place for individuals and families alike to call home. With access to all of the city’s amenities, you’ll have everything you need and more.
About the Company
- Ability to live in an inviting family-friendly Pittsburgh suburb
- A low cost of living and safe neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation—enjoy hiking and biking on miles of riverfront trails, golfing on pristine courses, fishing, kayaking, and much more
- Top-notch restaurants and shops as well as a thriving arts and culture scene
- An international airport, beautiful parks, national historic attractions, and collegiate and professional sports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine