Job Description & Requirements
Tele-Radiology in Colorado
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $425000.00 - 450000.00
A reputable physician-owned practice committed to the highest quality of patient care and diagnostic imaging capabilities is seeking a qualified candidate with fellowship training in neuroradiology and/or body imaging for an on-site overnight position. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a remarkable quality of life while living and working in a picture-perfect city in the mountains.Opportunity Highlights
About the Company
- Block scheduling—only work 21 weeks per year
- Base salary $425,000-$450,000 plus sign on bonus.
- Employed position with excellent benefits package worth an average of approximately $35,000 At year 3 that increases to almost $100,000 in benefits.
- Add in the following highlights also
- Average 80-120 studies per shift.
- Some busy nights and some slow nights.
- RVUs are not tracked.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Teleradiologist, Teleradiology, Radiologists, Teleradiology Specialist, Telemedicine, Hospital, radiology,, radiology, radiologist