Bristol Health Medical Group has exceptional, full-time and part-time, in-patient and out-patient opportunities for BC/BE Adult Psychiatrists to join a collaborative and expanding team of mental health professionals who are dedicated to Bristol Hospital's goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
Our services provide a comprehensive range of programs designed to meet the behavioral health needs of the community including a new, state of the art 15-bed Senior Behavioral Health Unit, a 16-bed Adult Behavioral Health Unit, consult liaison, crisis services and well established out-patient practices.
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Paid call
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!