Job Description & Requirements
Hematology Oncology Physician in Virginia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $432496.00 - 600000.00
An award-winning health system in a beautiful region of Virginia is seeking a qualified physician specializing in hematology and oncology to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while working within a reputable organization that continues to see consistent growth.Opportunity Highlights
- Predominantly outpatient opportunity with low inpatient volume
- Ability to see a mix of hematology and oncology cases that include a mix of breast, lung, prostate, and colon cancer
- 4.5-day workweek practicing out of only one location
- Weekday + weekend rotation growing to 1:5 call with extremely light call responsibilities
Nestled in the breathtaking Shenandoah Valley region of Virginia just 30 minutes outside of Charlottesville, this charming community is an ideal place to live and work. With stunning scenery all around and easy access to an array of metro amenities, you’ll have everything you need and more.
About the Company
- A low cost of living + beautiful housing options
- Great school system
- Located at the foot of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains—breathtaking scenery all around
- Perfect location for outdoor enthusiasts—enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking, sailing, fishing, camping, and much more
- Great restaurants, shops, and a renowned local winery
- Convenient access to Charlottesville, Lynchburg, and Washington, D.C.
- Medscape names Virginia one of its “Best Places to Practice 2021”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md