Top-ranking Wisconsin health system made up of over 900 clinicians, serving over 650,000 lives and boasting higher physician satisfaction and retention rates than almost anywhere in the US!
• Reputable team of 11 Neurologists needing either Outpatient or Neuro Hospitalist
• Hospitalist on 12 hour shifts, 23 weeks/year in 325 bed Level II Trauma Center
• Outpatient Adult Neurology with need for either Neuro Muscular, Memory or Epilepsy expertise
• Exceptional clinical support including dedicated nursing and MA staff, 24x7 EEG Techs, robust NP/PA inpatient team
• Developing "Mind Clinic" and First Accredited Sleep Lab in the Upper Midwest
• OP is only 35 patient contact hours a week, flexible schedule and NO CALL.
• Innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School - enjoy the best of practicing in academic medical center in addition to patient care
• Competitive salary, Loan Forgiveness, Outstanding benefits, and Relocation
• Whether you're an outdoor enthusiast, foodie, art aficionado, or sports fan, this Wisconsin hot spot offers something your entire family will love
• This historic, vibrant city is nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River boasting great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home
• Locals and visitors alike enjoy hiking 90 miles of scenic trails, biking 500+ miles of open road, skiing, snowshoeing, hunting, fishing, snow and water sports, and more
• From young professionals to growing families, locals are discovering personal prosperity in one of the Upper Midwest's fastest-growing regions that ranks among the best in the nation
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time