Job Description & Requirements
Director of Leukemia Physician in District of Columbia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 600000.00
One of the nation’s largest cancer physician networks is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible hematologist-oncologist with proven experience for a leadership position. This is a wonderful opportunity that will allow the incoming provider to live and work in a sought-after neighborhood of Washington, D.C.Opportunity Highlights
- Serve as director of leukemia for a comprehensive cancer center
- Opportunity to build a program—100% leukemia-focused position
- No competition in the area
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Affiliation with prestigious university
One of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., this charming community is an ideal place to call home. Living and working in a major metro area, you’ll have all you need and more.
- Some of the top public and private schools in the region
- A variety of historic + arts and cultural attractions
- Plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy—hiking and biking throughout the many gorgeous parks and trails, fishing, camping, boating, and more
- Every amenity you could want or need right at your fingertips—world-class shopping and dining, endless entertainment options, an international airport, professional sports, and much more
- Less than 10 minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in Washington, D.C, and must be board-eligible or certified in hematology-oncology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Chemotherapy, Hormonal Therapy, Biological Therapy, Cancer, Md