Community owned not for profit corporation is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join an established medical group in this suburban city in Indiana.
• Advanced procedures and fellowships welcomed
• Busy Practice with mixed schedule of outpatient clinic, endoscopy, and hospital
• 1:4 Call Schedule with excellent ER staff to help limit call responsibilities
• Competitive base salary, student loan assistance, relocation assistance, sign on bonus, CME stipend, retirement program include employer matching, full benefits and malpractice with tail coverage
• EMR Cerner
Community: Family friendly community in North Central Indiana with a low cost of living less than 2 hours from Chicago.
• Reside in an educationally rich community with great schools and home to the world-renowned University of Notre Dame
• Culturally rich town includes historic mansions, National Museums, Performing Arts Center, live Theater and Art Galleries
• Enjoy many outdoors activities, such as boating and fishing on the Elkhart River, golfing, a visit to the one of the many local parks and a short drive to the beautiful Shores of Lake Michigan
• Easy access to South Bend International airport and short drive to Indianapolis, Toledo, Detroit, and Chicago
For additional information about this opportunity, please contact Meredith Hagan:
Employment Type: Full Time