Are you burdened with meeting rigorous RVU thresholds, with little to show for your efforts? Are you tired of working for an administration that dictates how you work with minimal support? If you answered yes, this top-ranking Wisconsin health system is ready to change your world for the better, delivering on its physician-focused promise and boasting higher physician satisfaction and retention rates than almost anywhere in the US!
• Join a highly reputable team of 9 Providers (5 ENT's, 4 APP's) recruiting a new partner to join their very busy Department
• Seeking BC/BE ENT for General ENT but subspecialty interest in Laryngology would be a big plus due to retiring physician.
• Exceptional clinical support including dedicated nursing and MA staff, robust NP/PA team trained to help cover in surgery
• Excellent, equipped facility includes 20 exam rooms (2nd parallel clinic), 4 in-office procedure rooms (equipped with oxygen), 2 Da Vinci XI Robots
• Be a part of a strong, collegial, ENT group which has been said of to be the closest, well-knitted group of providers within the whole 900-provider organization
• Leave your mark on the next generation of physicians in a hybrid academic environment offering time for teaching, research, and publication including close alliance with prominent Oral Surgery fellowship
• Whether you're an outdoor enthusiast, foodie, art aficionado, or sports fan, this Wisconsin hot spot offers something your entire family will love
• Locals and visitors alike enjoy hiking 90 miles of scenic trails, biking 500+ miles of open road, skiing, snowshoeing, hunting, fishing, snow and water sports, and more
• From young professionals to growing families, locals are discovering personal prosperity in one of the Upper Midwest's fastest-growing regions that ranks among the best in the nation
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time