A private group supported by a well-established local hospital system in the Colorado Mountains is seeking a board certified or board eligible psychiatrist to join their behavioral health team in the area.
Situated near world-renowned Telluride, this popular mountain town is home to no commute time and a plethora of outdoor recreation without the crowds.
• Outpatient only with the ability to consult in a variety of different client settings if desired.
• Ability to step into an established referral base and lead behavioral health services within the community.
• Integrated practice model with primary care, pediatric psychology, and other services in clinic.
• Supportive work family and autonomy within the practice.
• Employed or partnership models available.
• Competitive compensation model with an unlimited earning potential based on production.
• $105,000 Sign-On package.
• Full Benefits: Health, life, dental, vision, malpractice insurance, PTO and paid holidays.
Living in Western Colorado:
• Situated on the beautiful Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, this city is perched in the perfect spot to serve as your base camp for year-round outdoor adventure.
• Ranked with an A+ in amenities from areavibes.com, this mountain filled mini city will not disappoint with its large quantity of outdoor recreation, local restaurants, cultural sites, and low commute time.
• As a central hub, locals are able take an easy day drive down to nearby Ouray or Telluride for weekend getaways.
• Additionally, find solace in a housing market that is 39% lower than the Colorado State average.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Employment Type: Full Time