An established private practice in Southwest Georgia and is seeking an additional ENT to help with their expanding practice. Located in a small town in Southwest Georgia, it is the only ENT practice in the area. This high volume practice has an established referral network from the local hospital and surrounding practices.
• Established 2 physician practice with track to partnership
• Full Scope ENT practice
• 2 days of surgeries and 2.5 days in the clinic
• No buy-in Partnership
• New Graduates encouraged to apply
• Comprehensive Benefits Package Included.
The Southwest Georgia region boasts with attractive lifestyle features, with easy driving access to both metro Atlanta and Florida beaches:
• Vibrant small-town community with unique shopping and dining, with year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting, and fishing
• A wide array of residential options including country club communities with a truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
• An abundance of family activities including swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world
For more information, please contact:
Colin Feltrop, Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time