Join home-grown network of rehabilitation hospitals
• Employed position with competitive base salary, production incentives and benefits
• Associate Medical Director opportunity with stipend
• Full inpatient census, 15 patients/day
• Stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, trauma, etc.
• Dedicated, 24/7 hospitalist program covers admissions, H&P's, and medical management
• Accredited by Joint Commission and CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities), and certified by Medicare
• This new England city is among the largest in New Hampshire
• Consider living in Portsmouth, Manchester, Nashua, Salem, or Boston
• CNNMoney.com ranked top100 best cities in which to live in the US
• Kiplinger voted second most tax-friendly city in the states
• Forbes magazine ranked the region 1st on its list of "America's 100 Cheapest Places to Live"
• Ranked as 7th best metropolitan area in the country for upward income mobility
For more information, please contact Christen Kolloff:
Specialty: Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Employment Type: Full Time