Comprehensive Cancer Center is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician to join their team. This position offers research, clinical trials, medical oncology, radiation oncology, surgical oncology, support services, and a robust referral network .
• Join a growing team of national players
• Offering academic appointment, clinical trials, and tumor boards
• Work in State-of-the-art facilities with extensive support services
• Flexible practice schedules options
• Hybrid practice model- Private clinical practice plus academics
• Oncology practice w/opportunity to sub-specialize and build a clinical/research program in breast, thoracic or GI cancers.
• Competitive salary plus compensation package
• Sign-bonus and relocation incentives
• Comprehensive benefits package
Buffalo, New York - The Comeback City is home to the friendliest people and has an outstanding cost of living, all four seasons, manageable traffic, and easy access to an international airport.
• Entertainment: Thriving Theatre District boasts everything from Broadway Theater to regional and local productions.
• Sports: Home to the NHL Buffalo Sabres and the AAA baseball team, the Buffalo Bisons.
• Arts: Rich with cultural heritage and exciting arts destinations.
• Education: Home to top-ranked State Universities and High Schools
• Excellent cost of living - 61% less expensive than NY
For more information please contact Sally- Ann Patton
770-643-5550 ( o)
678-634-1143 ( c)
Employment Type: Full Time