Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician in Arkansas
A reputable health system committed to providing high-quality, compassionate health care services is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in neurology. This position offers the ability to learn highly competitive incomes while working within a physician-friendly organization that has been serving its communities for nearly 100 years.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information — Live in one of the fastest-growing cities in the state!
- Busy practice with $600,000+ earning potential
- Up to $50,000 sign-on bonus + $10,000 relocation assistance
- Student loan forgiveness available
- $5,000 for CME
- 6 weeks of PTO
- Residency stipend available
- J-1 + H-1B visa sponsorship available
Filled with incredible natural beauty, this inviting community is a perfect place to live and work. Approximately 30 minutes from Little Rock, you’ll have access to all you need—and so much more!
- A low cost of living + great housing options in charming neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- An abundance of outdoor activities, including biking, golfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, rock climbing, hiking, and fishing
- Plenty of parks, mountains, rivers, and lakes throughout the region
- Convenient access to an international airport
- Medscape names Arkansas one of its “Best Places to Practice 2021”
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Arkansas and must be board-eligible or certified in neurology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md