Primary Care (FM/IM) Positions Available Summa Health Akron, Ohio & Surrounding Areas
Summa Health is seeking board certified/board eligible Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians to join our employed physician group. The selected candidates will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System.
Summa Health headquartered in Akron, Ohio is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- DEA & unrestricted Ohio License or willingness to obtain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, population health driven environment
- Employed position offering competitive compensation, benefit package and incentives such as signing bonus, loan assistance, relocation, and CME allowance
- Monday through Friday schedule offering excellent work/life balance
- Full time, part time, and extended hours are available
- Strong leadership support and experienced support staff
- Large, established, referral base within the medical group, ACO and community partners
- Opportunity for involvement in medical student, resident, and fellow education
- Epic System s EMR
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within 500 miles of 42 major cities, and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. As a thriving heartland city Akron provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.