Job Description & Requirements
Adolescent Medicine Physician - in California
A successful hospital committed to delivering exceptional, compassionate care is seeking a board-certified adolescent physician for an employed position. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a growing program while living and working in the sought-after Santa Barbara community.Opportunity Highlights
- New service line looking to fill a growing need in the community.
- Opportunity to build the practice as you desire—structure your time between inpatient and outpatient
- Ability to teach residents and be a part of a new residency program starting in 2022
- Ample autonomy + option to specialize in an area of interest that’s important to you
- Excellent benefits + great work-life balance
- Potential for professional growth + program development
- See a variety of cases while working in a strong, team-based environment
Nestled between the beautiful Pacific Ocean and the breathtaking Santa Ynez Mountains, Santa Barbara is a picturesque town for families and individuals alike to call home. With scenic views all around and engaging festivities and activities throughout the year, you’ll enjoy an ideal quality of life here.
- A close-knit community with incredible housing options and charming neighborhoods
- Excellent public + private schools
- Ideal weather + consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, surfing, sailing, and golfing
- An array of attractions, including a renowned downtown area, Stearns Wharf, a famous local courthouse, and pristine beaches
- Immediate access to a regional airport with multiple direct flights nationwide
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board-eligible or certified in adolescent medicine
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Family Medicine, Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Fp, Fm, Adolescent, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine