A thriving physician's group on the coast of California is seeking BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join their team. The practice would prefer someone with experience in TVAR and Watchman Placement.
Live and work in one of the most beautiful coastal locations you can find throughout the country. Enjoy a great quality of life right on the ocean.
Applicants can expect a competitive base salary, productivity incentives, housing assistance, and loan repayment.
• Candidates with a strong TAVR and Watchmen skillset preferred
• Cardiology Team: 8 non-invasive, 1 interventional cardiologists and 1 EP Cardiologist
• Shared Call: 1:5
• Large On-Boarding Package at signing for Housing Assistance, Relocation, or Loan Repayment (for applicants that qualify)
• Benefits Covered: Health, Life, Vacation, CME, Long-Term Disability, and 401k (4% Match)
• The practice is located 2 hours from of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• The community's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Specialty: Cardiology - Interventional
Employment Type: Full Time