Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 320000.00
A reputable practice that has been serving its community for nearly 85 years is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible family medicine or internal medicine physician to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a thriving physician-led organization committed to providing the best care for every patient, every time.Opportunity Highlights
- Excellent work-life balance with a 4-day workweek + no weekends required
- Flexibility to be as busy as you desire
- Ability to become a shareholder in the organization
- Competitive salary with realistic income potential of up to $450,000
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Ample PTO
- CME time + stipend
Located along the banks of the gorgeous Mississippi River, this inviting Midwest town offers a picturesque setting for providers to call home. Surrounded by genuine hospitality and stunning natural beauty, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here.
- A low cost of living + beautiful housing options
- Great public and private schools + local university
- An abundance of outdoor activities to enjoy, including golfing, biking, hiking, fishing, and kayaking
- An array of amenities, including dining, entertainment, shopping, arts and cultural attractions, and a regional airport
- Within driving distance to St. Louis, Kansas City, and Chicago
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Illinois and must be board eligible or certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine