Job Description & Requirements
Medical Director of Hematology & Oncology in Georgia
A nationally recognized healthcare organization committed to elevating health and well-being through compassionate care is seeking an outstanding candidate who is board-certified in hematology and oncology and has proven experience for a leadership opportunity.Opportunity Highlights
- Mix of clinical and leadership responsibilities
- Competitive base salary + wRVU + medical director stipend + administrative and performance incentives
- Working at a state-of-the-art cancer center with all subspecialty support present
- 17,000 patients treated annually and 25+ types of cancer treated
- Radiation oncology, surgical oncology, nurse navigators, genetic counseling, social workers, hospice/palliative care, and dedicated pharmacy
- Phase I clinical trials
Known as the “heart of Georgia,” this inviting community offers genuine Southern charm and a unique unity that will help you immediately feel right at home.
- Lower cost of living than the national average
- Home to a local university that brings a lively spirit to the community
- Exciting festivals + events throughout the year
- Gorgeous local river + lake offering an abundance of year-round outdoor recreation—enjoy kayaking, boating, water skiing, camping, hiking and biking along surrounding trails, and much more
- Easy access to Atlanta, Columbus, and Savannah
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Georgia and must be board-eligible or certified in Hematology & Oncology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md