Are you burdened with meeting rigorous RVU thresholds, with little to show for your efforts? Are you tired of working for an administration that dictates how you work with minimal support? If you answered yes, this top-ranking Wisconsin health system is ready to change your world for the better, delivering on its physician-focused promise and boasting higher physician satisfaction and retention rates than almost anywhere in the US!
Join a highly reputed team of 12 Ophthalmology subspecialists recruiting a new partner to join their busy Department, inheriting the practice of a busy specialist retiring in 2022 AND to keep up with patient demand.
• Seeking a BC/BE Retina Specialist - offering majority to exclusive retina volume
• Exceptional clinical support including Optometry, ophthalmic and optometric technicians, opticians, and dedicated subspecialty personnel
• Enjoy exceptional work/life balance with 4.5-day week schedules that have you home in time for dinner and call 5 times annually (no admits or facial trauma call required)
• Practice in state-of-the-art facilities with top tier equipment at your disposal
• Leave your mark on the next generation of physicians in a hybrid academic environment offering time for teaching, research, and publication
• Whether you're an outdoor enthusiast, foodie, arts aficionado, or sports fan, this Wisconsin hot spot offers something your entire family will love
• Locals and visitors alike enjoy hiking 90 miles of scenic trails, biking 500+ miles of open road, skiing, snowshoeing, hunting, fishing, snow, and water sports and more
• From young professionals to growing families, locals are discovering personal prosperity in one of the Upper Midwest's fastest-growing regions that ranks among the best in the nation
For more information, contact Tara Osseck:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Employment Type: Full Time