Join Kadlec's Family Medicine Residency Program as a board-certified Family Medicine physician in Richland, Washington. This a position where you will act as an advisor and role model as you work with a teaching team to provide didactic education to residents motivated to increase the quality of primary care throughout the region. You will also be responsible for some direct patient care and clinical supervision. Come be part of an amazing faculty as you enjoy an excellent work-life balance in Eastern Washington.
- Collegial faculty with excellent support services
- 2+ years of family medicine experience required
- Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits
- Participate in determining resident advancement through the Clinical Competency Committee
- Assist with improving the program and curriculum by involvement in the Program Evaluation Committee
- Play an active role in application review and interviews of candidates for Residency positions.
- Enjoy a variety of different tasks including: clinic, teaching, advising, clinical supervision, back up with shared call coverage for residents on call.
- As a non-profit, Kadlec Qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
Where You'll Work
Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a 337-bed, nationally recognized medical center with a growing heart and vascular program, a world-class digital imaging center, and more award-winning initiatives. Representing the highest level of patient-centered care, Kadlec's quality and safety initiatives have earned a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and an A grade from the Leapfrog Group for quality and safety.
Where You'll Live
Kennewick, Pasco and Richland make up Tri-Cities, an area that has experienced great scientific and agricultural growth, including an internationally recognized wine industry. A cost-of-living index of 95, no state income tax and high-tech businesses make Tri-Cities an excellent area to make a home and a living. With 300 days of sunshine a year, it has a dry climate with hot summers and mild winters. If you enjoy year-round recreation such as golf, fishing, cycling and hiking, this is the place for you.
Who You'll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlec's more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 17086