Summit Medical Group (SMG), with over 800 practitioners and 3000 employees that support over 80 clinical locations, is actively recruiting for Board Eligible/Board Certified Dermatologist.
- A friendly and fast paced environment working with passionate people
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution (after 90 days)
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Opportunity for Overtime hours
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
*Full Time Benefit Eligible Employees Only ?
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Our Company cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. Our Company does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. Our Company will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. Our Company will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select Our Company locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.