Anne Arundel Dermatology has been serving patients for over 40+ years and we are currently seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join our team in Doylestown, PA just outside of Philadelphia. This is an exciting opportunity to walk into a busy, established office with the autonomy to see General Dermatology, Cosmetics and do your own excisions/surgeries as well. Cosmetics and Surgeries are not required but will be supported.
Our entire practice subscribes to the quality, not quantity, philosophy of care. We currently employ 250+ of the Region’s best clinicians including Dermatologists, Dermatopathologists, Mohs Surgeons, Nurse Practitioners and Physicians Assistants, with 80+ clinical offices also offering Clinical Cosmetic/Medical Aesthetics, Mohs surgery centers and a Dermatopathology Lab. We have a state of the art, fully integrated EMR (EMA) and we employ the area’s best, top quality administrative and clinical support staff.
At Anne Arundel Dermatology, we provide you with all of the support you need so that you can focus on your patients. We offer flexible scheduling to allow for a quality work life balance, unlimited earning potential, comprehensive benefits and more:
- 100+ locations across Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia & Florida.
- Clinical Autonomy
- Exceptional administrative support
- Uncapped earning potential
- 6 weeks of time off, plus additional time for CME as well!
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited medical school.
- Successful completion of Residency and at an accredited healthcare institution.
- Board certification in Dermatology
- Current State Medical Practitioner License
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration, for prescription writing