Ochsner Health System in Louisiana is seeking BC/BE FAMILY AND INTERNAL MEDICINE PHYSICIANS to provide the full spectrum of primary care services. Physicians directly from residency training or with experience are welcomed to apply.
- Outpatient opportunity, limited call, support of large subspecialty network
- Rural, urban and suburban settings available
- Competitive base salary with potential for over $300K for high producers, sign on bonus
- Academic teaching, research and academic title opportunities available
- Part time and alternative work hours available
- Systematic support for population health management
- EPIC EMR with strong support staff
- For more information, please visit www.ochsner.org/careers/career-paths/primary-care
Opportunities exist at our facilities located in BATON ROUGE, NEW ORLEANS, including the NORTH SHORE and WEST BANK of New Orleans, and the RIVER PARISHES.
Ochsner Health System is Louisiana s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner s 30 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and more than 60 health centers. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 80 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs more than 17,000 employees, over 1,100 physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties, and conducts over 600 clinical research studies. For more information, please visit www.ochsner.org.
Ochsner Health has committed $100 million to improve health outcomes in Louisiana by 2030. For more information about this initiative, follow this link. https://news.ochsner.org/news-releases/ochsner-and-state-leaders-announce-10-year-vision-for-a-healthy-state. Ochsner Primary Care is committing up to $100k to physicians joining our team with a 5-year commitment to this mission.
Come be part of the future of Louisiana.
For more information and to apply Click Here
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.