Otolaryngologist needed for private practice in Mobile, Alabama. Premier Medical Group, one of the oldest and largest combined Otolaryngology and Ophthalmology practices in the Country, currently has ten ENTs, eighteen Ophthalmologists and five Optometrists with four clinic locations and two surgery centers.
- Share equal call with ten other Otolaryngologists and includes generous call compensation.
- Typically, physicians are offered the opportunity to become shareholders after 18 months. Shareholders are offered the opportunity to purchase an interest in surgery center and real estate.
- The practice is located in Mobile, an historic city near the Gulf Coast. According to US News, “This laid-back waterfront metro area often feels like a mini New Orleans, complete with a Mardi Gras tradition and historic neighborhoods draped in Spanish moss.”
- Part of Mobile’s appeal is its proximity to outdoor attractions. Outdoor activities including hunting and fresh and saltwater fishing. Beautiful white sandy beaches are a short drive away.
- Mobile is also within driving distance of New Orleans, Birmingham and Atlanta.
- The city has a vibrant, diverse, and cultural downtown entertainment district.
- Mobile’s cost of living is well below the national average leading to inexpensive housing.
Comprehensive Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive salary with incentive bonus.
- Benefits include health insurance and retirement plan.
- Voluntary benefits include short and long-term disability and life insurance.