Face & Jaw Surgery Center is a well-established and highly respected group practice serving the entire state of North Dakota and surrounding area for more than 30 years. Its surgeons practice the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery including orthognathic surgery, TMJ surgery, surgical oncology and implant reconstruction. You may view our website at www.faceandjawsurgery.com.
Face & Jaw is offering an outstanding opportunity for a Board Certified /Board Eligible oral and maxillofacial surgeon to join our busy eight-doctor practice as an associate leading to early partnership. We operate out of four state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and an excellent support staff. Face & Jaw has a broad and dedicated referral base with the potential for growth with a new surgeon in the position.
Our Practice features:
- Opportunity to practice full scope oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Potential to develop a cosmetic surgery practice
- In-office CT scan and state-of-the-art negative air pressure surgical suites equipped for general anesthesia and availability of a CRNA on site.
- One of the largest full arch / All-on-Four / Zygoma / Trefoil private practice providers in the region
- Well-established study clubs
- Excellent financial package and benefits leading to early partnership that rewards your commitment to patients and the practice
- Early partnership track
Why North Dakota?
- Safe communities
- Extraordinary school system with 3 highly ranked colleges and a law school, aviation school, and medical school
- Home of Division I UND hockey team and NDSU’s Division I football team
- Visit https://www.ndtourism.com/ for more information on shopping, restaurants, and many other attractions that make North Dakota a wonderful place to live!