Job Description & Requirements
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
An 11-hospital system, recognized as the 5th most integrated health system in the United States, and one of the largest health systems in Georgia is currently recruiting for a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join their new Pediatric Behavioral Health Clinic in Marietta, Georgia!
In this role you can expect:
- 100% Outpatient!!
- Child and Adolescent patient population (Only patients under 21 years of age)
- Practice in a brand-new facility
- Average 13-14 patients per day
Known as the Apple of the South and the Hollywood of the East—Atlanta’s bustling economy, low cost of living, and warm climate continue to attract Fortune 500 companies and business professionals from all over the world.
- Perfect location to live in Atlanta’s fastest growing, most desirable suburbs
- Enjoy the best school systems in the state
- Metro population of over 6 million
- First-class amenities including playhouses, upscale shopping, and five-star restaurants
- Access to the world’s busiest international airport
- Outdoor and sports lovers’ paradise with NBA, NFL, MLS, and MLB teams
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Georgia and must be board eligible or certified in Psychiatry.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Child And Adolescent, Child, Adolescent, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor