Job Description & Requirements
Faculty Noninvasive Cardiologist in Michigan
The highly ranked Michigan Medicine is seeking a cardiologist for a clinically focused noninvasive cardiology position that includes opportunities for teaching, research, and other academic pursuits. You’ll work in a top-rated cardiovascular program in a multidisciplinary practice environment with colleagues specializing in cross-disciplinary programs such as hypertension, preventive cardiology, vascular medicine, hyperlipidemia, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, pulmonary hypertension, to name just a few. The Michigan Medicine Cardiovascular service is highly collaborative, working jointly with surgeons, neurologists, radiologists, pharmacists, social workers, perfusionists and transplant specialists, pharmacologists, geneticists, pathologists, physiologists, molecular biologists, and many more.Opportunity Highlights
About Michigan Medicine
- Highly ranked cardiovascular program in a multidisciplinary practice environment
- Environment fosters collaboration, growth, learning, and development
- Academic benefits with excellent retirement plans that match 2:1
- Opportunities for teaching, research, and other academic pursuits
- Growing patient population
- University of Michigan is ranked #23 in National Universities (US News & World Report)
- Michigan Medicine has been ranked #20 in the nation for Cardiology and Heart Surgery
For 2021-22, Michigan Medicine has been ranked number 20 in the nation for Cardiology and Heart Surgery. The Frankel Cardiovascular Center's scores include "High Performing" ratings in six conditions/procedures: Heart Failure, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Aortic Valve Surgery, Heart Bypass Surgery, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), and Heart Attack.
Michigan Medicine is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce, to be a reflection of all of the patients and communities that they serve.Community Information
Ann Arbor, Michigan, is a bustling university town filled with various events and activities for families and individuals. With a vibrant art scene and abundant cultural attractions, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life and a wonderful sense of community.
About the Company
- Ranked an overall grade of A+ and the #2 city with the best public schools in America (Niche)
- #1 Best College Town & City in America and #1 Most Educated City in America (WalletHub)
- One of the best places to live in America (Livability)
- Choose from a variety of fantastic housing options
- Enjoy the city’s rich culture and welcoming community
- Excellent public and private schooling options
- Experience an active lifestyle with an abundance of local and nearby summer and winter outdoor recreation, including hiking, boating, fishing, hunting, skiing, and sledding
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology