We are currently hiring full-time board-certified physicians (Family Medicine preferred) to join the Urgent Care department. The strength of our team and patient care lies within our people, and we are seeking top talent for the walk-in Urgent Care Centers to provide immediate care to patients of all ages for non life-threatening conditions and illnesses.
With locations in White Plains, Rye, Yonkers, New Rochelle and Greenwich, we offer patients high quality, efficient and integrated care with no appointment needed. Patients also benefit from advanced laboratory and imaging capabilities directly on-site. Our advanced Urgent Care team not only diagnoses and treats minor illnesses and injuries, but often more complicated concerns. Our team aims to keep patients safe, out of the hospital if a non-emergency, and provide access to follow-up with one primary physician or specialist for continuity of care. Common conditions treated include but are not limited to common cold & flu, lacerations, immunizations, minor cuts/scrapes/burns, pre-operative or pre-employment physicals, dehydration, fever, asthma, bronchitis, insect/animal bites, and much more.
Our urgent care is an Accredited Urgent Care Center, the highest level of recognition from the Urgent Care Association of America. The accreditation highlights how our facilities exceed the highest levels of operational criteria in a number of areas including scope of care, quality and patient safety.
We offer an excellent, competitive compensation and benefits package, plus:
• Excellent work/life balance - NO overnight shifts
• Ability to earn extra revenue if available for extra per diem shifts
• Shareholder trackRequired Qualifications:
- Medical Degree
- Active Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy (M.D. or D.O.) license in the state of New York or Connecticut as required
- Board Certification
- Active DEA license
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Ability to work collaboratively within a clinical team
- Demonstrated co
- Strong computer skills and EMR knowledge
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 401K plan with company matching contribution
- Cash Bonus Programs
- Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams
- Other Perks & Discounts
- Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
*Full Time Benefit Eligible Employees Only Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.Safety Disclaimer
Our Company cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. Our Company does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. Our Company will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. Our Company will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select Our Company locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.