Wake Forest Health Network is a multispecialty group practice affiliated with Atrium Wake Forest Baptist Health system named the World s Best Hospitals 2022 !
Wake Forest Health Network: Neurology-Triad practice located in Winston-Salem, N.C. has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join their well-established practice of four physicians, who enjoy the efficiencies of great teamwork. The practice is recruiting to add two additional physicians to meet community needs. Physicians with an interest in multiple sclerosis, migraine medicine, movement disorders or memory disorders are encouraged to apply. The current neurologists cover the full spectrum on general neurology including neuromuscular, electrophysiology, MS, Alzheimer s, migraines, movement disorders, Parkinson, EEG, EMG, spinal taps, epidural infusions, nerve blocks and carpel tunnel injections. The incoming physician will find a collegial environment with many opportunities to build a subspecialty niche within his or her general practice.
The physician is a patient-centered, system-oriented teammate who manages the care of all patients within their primary practice/clinical setting. The physician leads an interdisciplinary team to perform assigned clinical duties, while displaying the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct as well as acting in the best interest of Atrium Health, supporting our mission, vision and values.
- Specialize in the treatment of disorders of the nervous system which includes conditions such as strokes, migraines, multiple sclerosis, dementia, or spinal cord disorders.
- Perform physical and neurological examination of patients who are suffering from neurological disorders.
- Diagnose conditions and disorders based on physical and cognitive exams, and test results.
- Develop treatment plans, and manage and adapt treatment of patients depending on progress.
- Diverse patient population with a variety of medical issues
- Strong well-established community relationship and high level administrative support
- Please visit our website: https://www.wakehealth.edu/Locations/Clinics/n/Neurology-Triad
- Monday Thursday 8:00am 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am 2:00pm.
- No hospital call. Telephone only call rotation is light.
- 100% Outpatient Care Only.
- Full-time providers work 36 patient-facing hours, with 4 administrative hours.
- MD/DO, BC/BE in Neurology.
- Successful record of clinical and service excellence.
- Experienced candidates and those in training with an interest in seizures, Parkinson s, EMG, and pain are encouraged to apply.
We offer a competitive base salary, productivity bonus, a strong 403(b) match, health, dental, vision, salary continuation short term disability, long term disability, medical malpractice, CME allowance, relocation, and paid professional dues and license.