Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Maryland
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 32 clinic hours
A mission-driven health system focused on ending the health disparities of its community is seeking a qualified family medicine physician to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working along the breathtaking coast of Maryland.Opportunity Highlights
- Be part of an organization committed to providing all patients the opportunity to live the healthiest lives possible
- Excellent work-life balance—call only once or twice per year
- Sign-on bonus + relocation of $30,000 or more
- Loan Forgiveness of $50,000 for 2-year commitment
- NHSC site with HPSA score of 20
- Vacation- 4 weeks for new providers; 8 sick days, 8 paid Holidays; one float day a year and 5 days for CME ($3,500 stipend)
Nestled along the beautiful Chesapeake Bay, this charming Maryland community is a perfect place for families and individuals alike to call home. With stunning scenery all around and easy access to ample metro amenities, it has all you need and more.
- Close-knit family-friendly community
- Gorgeous tree-lined streets with Colonial and Victorian-style homes
- Great local schools
- Four beautiful seasons and plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities—enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, kayaking, boating, and much more
- Thriving arts + cultural scene
- Easy access to Baltimore + Washington, D.C.
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Maryland and must be board-eligible or certified in Family Medicine
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine