We are a very well established, 2 office oral surgery practice originally started in 1988 in Orlando and Kissimmee, Florida with very high patient flow.
We are seeking a full time, board certified or board eligible oral surgeon to provide the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery however dentoalveolar surgery, 3rd molar extractions, all forms of bone preservation grafting procedures, implants including full arch cases and oral pathology services predominate. This position leads to partnership for the right person. Must be proficient with intravenous anesthesia abilities for all age groups.
- Both offices are completely equipped with CBCT 3D digital imaging equipment, Optical Imaging equipment, Piezosurgery units, multiple implant systems, PRF.
- We have excellent support staff dedicated to the practice
- The position will rotate between the two offices in Orlando and Kissimmee
- The practice will offer full support to help grow and establish a new doctor in the community. The surgeon must be personable and must be able to maintain and start new relationships with referring doctors. Our referrals are our family.
- We will offer a competitive salary with bonus incentives, a benefits package which includes health insurance, continuing education allotment and paid malpractice.
Orlando is a growing, popular area with many amenities. Universal Studios, Disney, Sea World, Legoland almost in your back yard. Great restaurants and clubs. Close to both east and west coast beaches. Outdoor activities available everywhere. Great place to raise a family.