A preferred orthopedic practice in the central valley of California is seeking a BE/BC Physiatrist to join their busy multidisciplinary practice. This candidate will perform EMG/NCS's on a part-time or full-time basis and ideally will have an interest in sports and/or spine medicine.
• Schedule is a mix of clinic and diagnostic studies
• 8-10 EMG/NCS studies a day - Referrals from in-house hand and spine surgery
• Maintain EDX Laboratory Accreditation
• Competitive Salary with Bonus Structure - Potential to earn $500,000
• 1-2 Year Ownership Track with Investment opportunities in three real estate locations
• Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Licensing/Dues Fees, 401k with Profit Sharing, Cash Balance Plan
Fresno, California offers all the amenities of big city living with small-town ease. Lots of shopping, amazing restaurant scene, and big business attract city lovers while farmers markets, community events and friendly neighbors satisfy small-town hearts. The NY Times calls Fresno one of the most affordable places to live in the country.
• Award winning schools, family fun, a national park, zoo, and revitalized downtown area make this a great family-friendly city
• Farm to fork cuisine and a world-class food scene delight even the toughest critics
• Affordable housing options from new walking neighborhoods, custom homes on larger lots, or a few acres in the country, you can find your dream home in Fresno communities
• Business is booming with new businesses relocating from Los Angeles and the Bay Area
• Located in the heart of California, you are in close proximity to everything from Los Angeles, San Francisco, ski resorts, beaches and National Parks
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Specialty: Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Employment Type: Full Time