Hoping to find the subspecialized case mix that comes with academia, without sacrificing the earning potential of private practice? With a focus on 100% Body Imaging, a base salary above 90th percentile, & unique scheduling options, joining this progressive academic institution truly offers the best of all worlds.
• Work in the heart of a bustling Midwest metro area at newly re-built $550m University Hospital
• Faculty say they appreciate the focus on providing the highest standard of clinical care & mentoring the next generation of Radiologists - not churning out as many reads as possible.
• Radiology Dept. of 28 faculty & 28 residents
• Daytime, in-person Body Imaging position - option for traditional (M-F with 40 days+ of time off) or 7 on/7 off schedule
• Combined salary & retirement starting at 460K+; plus additional bonus potential
• 401K employer contribution equal to up to 8% of your salary (immediately vested,) full executive level employee benefits package, up to 20K in relocation assistance & more
• J-1 visa waivers and cap-exempt H1-B visa sponsorship available
• Input from faculty of all ages and stages is valued - no "ladder climbing" needed here
Known as the Midwest's #1 "City on the Rise," almost 3 million people call this vibrant and diverse metro their home:
- Live in a suburb only 12 minutes away from the hospital & send your children to a school district that ranks Top 20 in the nation
- "I can't believe everything here is so green!" - people who have never been to this city before
- Direct access to an international airport
- Traffic isn't a "thing" here. If Google says something is 5 miles away, it will take you 6-10 minutes to get there at most.
- Find your fill of culture with award-winning art, history, & science museums - not to mention the Theater, Opera & Symphony
Please contact Katie Moeller for more info:
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Employment Type: Full Time