Seeking a Fellowship-trained BE/BC Foot & Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon to join our growing Orthopedics & Sports Medicine team of 10 dynamic physicians in Billings, Montana. Enjoy living and working in the Rocky Mountains as part of the region s largest independent health system.
- Strong, stable Ortho group with very low turnover
- 1:10 call
- New & remodeled state-of-the-art IP/OP surgical facilities, including 23-hour beds
- Ortho-Neuro Hospital Unit
- Expert onsite PT, OT, Radiology services
- Trauma Center Level II with dedicated trauma team
- Highest trauma volume in state - on journey to Trauma Level I
- Welcomes J-1 candidates
- Region s tertiary referral center with 80+ specialties
- Magnet recognized for Nursing Excellence since 2006
- Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- Montana ranked #1 Best State to Work for Doctors WalletHub
- Billings named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America Livability
You can make a difference here. Billings is a friendly college community in the Yellowstone Valley, with amazing outdoor recreation, an international airport, a diverse dining scene, and the region s hub for shopping, arts and entertainment.
Watch our physician video and learn more at www.billingsclinicphysicians.com