This well-established wellness and healing clinic is part of a highly-respected larger organization emphasizing compassionate, cost-effective care at multiple facilities around the state.
• Strictly outpatient Adult Psychiatry services - full spectrum of services offered
• Strong professional staff including psychiatrists, medical psychologists and well-trained behavioral nurses creating a collegial, supportive environment
• Huge need for Med Management and NP supervision
• Solid financial package - Competitive two-year salary guarantee + wRVU bonus potential
• Comprehensive benefits including 401k and generous PTO
Charming Southern community nestled among three rivers with easy access to New Orleans. New Orleans provides ample amenities for both families and professional singles.
• Choose between living in this smaller bedroom community close to the clinic or the option of living in metro New Orleans and reasonable commuting against traffic
• This bedroom community is boasting beautiful parks and tree-lined streets that provide quiet, peaceful surroundings and a quality of life that can be a nice respite from big city life.
• Enjoy an eclectic mix of boutiques, art galleries, specialty shops and restaurants lining the downtown streets.
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time