We are currently hiring for a BC/BE Gynecology Physician (no OB) to join our highly respected physician-owned practice in Fairfax, VA, just a few miles from Washington, D.C.
- Well established team of 3 GYN physicians, looking to expand to accommodate a growing patient volume.
- Our physicians are committed to providing the highest level of expertise in the full scope of gynecologic care, including in-office procedures and various minimally invasive surgeries. No OB.
- Office-based position, with an average of 4 O/R days per month at Inova Fairfax Hospital.
- Exceptional work/life balance with a 4.5 day work week and clinic hours ending before 4:00 PM.
- Competitive compensation and complete benefits, including paid time off, CME allowance, 401(k) retirement savings, health insurance, and license reimbursement.
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations.
Located in Fairfax, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Fairfax is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- Fairfax was recently named one of the “Healthiest Communities in America” by US News, emphasizing the community’s access to care and prevalence of healthy behaviors.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage of hiking, camping and boating opportunities in Shenandoah National Park, Great Falls State Park and other outdoor spaces.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including American, Georgetown, George Washington, and Howard Universities, as well as a plethora of public and private grade schools.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,800+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.