Job Description & Requirements
Pathology in Washington
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 350000.00Anatomical & Clinical Pathology Practice Opportunity:
• This is a full-time, employed opportunity.
• We are seeking a candidate that strongly desires to practice clinical pathology and have 4-5 medical directorships at surrounding medium-sized hospitals.
• The overall split for this position will be 50/50 anatomical/clinical.
• 1:6 call rotation
• Anatomical volume: an average of 40-50 cases per day
• Current AP/CP staff includes eight (8) other AP/CP & 2 Pathology Assistants who do all the grossing
• NO autopsy work
• This candidate will be well supported at the hospital with a microbiology expert, an expert in blood banking, and another pathologist who has deep roots in CAP and lab inspections.
• Base salary of up to $350,000
• Up to $20,000 sign-on/relocation bonus
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• PTO & CME time off
• Health savings account (HSA)
• Flexible spending account (FSA)
• Dependent care flexible spending account
• Commuter benefits
• 401k with match
• Additional customizable options including accident insurance, AD&D, group term life insurance, critical illness insurance, hospital indemnity insurance
• EAPAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anatomic, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathologist, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology, Clinical, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathologist, Pathology Lab, Pathology, Laboratory, Cytologic, Pathology, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Medical Technology, Patient Care